Hello everyone! Today I went to an art festival, and it was AMAZING. I saw glass-blowing, jewelry, Caricatures, hand-painted signs, and so much more! My friend and I got a Caricature, and I looked so funny! The dude even drew the amethyst dream-catcher earrings that I just happened to be wearing that day. I gave it to my friend, who had the idea in the first place. I got a GORGEOUS bracelet with-wait for it-WINGS! I know, I know. But it CALLED to me! It was only $12, and I must say I'm surprised. The wings were black, with 2 semicircles of fake diamonds in them. They look SO real, though. When I held the bracelet up to the light, they shimmered so brightly! I'll post the picture tomorrow. Afterwards, I went to my friend's house to hang out. So fun!
Love,
Pupcakes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Summer
Hey Guys! It's Pupcakes here. Happy Summer Vacation! It's that time of year again where we can relax at the pool, eat ice cream and ...
-
I was thinking that since you're going to read my blog, you should know a little bit about me. I love drawing; I've been drawing sin...
-
"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way." - Napoleon Hill
-
Hello everyone! In case you didn't know, I am Pupcakes, and welcome to my blog. I am so excited to be blogging with you all, and I hope ...
No comments:
Post a Comment